Hi,

I have a problem I've been struggling with for the last couple of hours.

Basically, I need to configure Tomcat (preferably using web.xml) to server
requests for CSS pages from a certain context path. For example, I want Tomcat
to serve the request for /css/styles.css from /site/css/styles.css.

I have a servlet, which I deploy as a WAR file. I want this servlet to service
all .jsp requests, but have Tomcat service .css files from /site/css/ directory
inside the servlet WAR file. I don't want Tomcat to invoke my servlet when
serving CSS files.

I found a similar thread on the Resin forum:
http://www.caucho.com/support/resin-interest/0212/0295.html

Is this possible in Tomcat?

Thanks.