this is my question:
when I get an error of ---Error parsing HTTP request header--
the reason of this error i already know. the header is too large. by setting
maxHttpHeaderSize to a bigger size can solve this error, but this is not my
point.
the total message of this error is :
Info: Error parsing HTTP request header
 Note: further occurrences of HTTP header parsing errors will be logged at
DEBUG level.
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Request header is too large
at
org.apache.coyote.http11.InternalInputBuffer.fill(InternalInputBuffer.java:530)
at
org.apache.coyote.http11.InternalInputBuffer.fill(InternalInputBuffer.java:519)
at
org.apache.coyote.http11.InternalInputBuffer.parseHeader(InternalInputBuffer.java:407)
at
org.apache.coyote.http11.InternalInputBuffer.parseHeaders(InternalInputBuffer.java:281)
at
org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1066)
at
org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:637)
at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:317)
at
at
at
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

this bold font-Note: further occurrences of HTTP header parsing errors will be
logged at DEBUG level.
is control by system properties:
org.apache.juli.logging.UserDataHelper.CONFIG=INFO_THEN_DEBUG
and INFO_THEN_DEBUG is the default value.
when i change the value INFO_THEN_DEBUG to DEBUG_ALL, the console will not show
any log error again, but the error is here.

i know the reason is my default root log level is INFO config in my
logging.properites.
but in my opinion, DEBUG_ALL is lower than INFO_THEN_DEBUG, when i change to a
lower value, i can't get any error log again.
i dont know whether this is a bug?  if not, i want to know why is this logic?
thanks!

My environment:
win 10
eclipse
tomcat-embed-core:7.0.93
tomcat-embed-logging-juli:7.0.93
logging.properties:
handlers = java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler
java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler.level = FINEST
java.util.logging.ConsoleHandler.formatter = java.util.logging.SimpleFormatter