Hi all,
I'm upgrading from 7.0.54 to 8.5 and I know that MaxActive and maxWaitMillis
replace MaxActive and MaxWait respectively but my third party vendor provided
the old parameters as set to '-1' when they packaged the application with
7.0.54.

My questions is what does '-1' mean for MaxActive and maxWaitMillis parameters?
  Is it infinite?  Is it dangerous to continue to use those values or should I
do something like 200/10,000 respectively?

Thanks, Louis

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is for intended addressee(s) only and may
contain information that is confidential, proprietary or exempt from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender
immediately. Unauthorized use or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful.