Hi John,

Thanks for your feedback.

The request I'm initiating should not or need not carry any context from
the originating code. There is also no session to worry about as its just
for rest calls. So basically I have the headers, path and body and need to
generate a http servlet request and get an http servlet response (or
similar) back. I have this working by calling into localhost but ideally
want to skip the trombone out and back in.

Have you got any basic code examples?

Paul