Thanks.  I compiled Tomcat myself and saw that the Native libraries are a part
of that and so I built the Java part.  However, I see in the binary
distribution, these are not included.  I guess I was being a bit too eager.

Mark Claassen
Senior Software Engineer

Donnell Systems, Inc.
130 South Main Street
Leighton Plaza Suite 375
South Bend, IN  46601
E-mail: mailto:mclaas...@ocie.net
Voice: (574)232-3784
Fax: (574)232-4014

Confidentiality Notice: OCIESERVICE
The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for
the addressee(s) named in this message. This communication is intended to be
and to remain confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please
immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and
its attachments. Do not deliver, distribute, copy, disclose the contents or
take any action in reliance upon the information contained in the communication
or any attachments.