On Wed, Jun 26, 2019, 11:02 PM Christopher Schultz <
ch...@christopherschultz.net> wrote:

> Kumar,
>
> On 6/26/19 13:27, Kumar R wrote:
> > Hi, Thanks for your reply...! As the application is available for
> > users, also cost is involved for new Linux VM.
>
> ??!
>
> > Is it possible with existing window VM 32 bit.
>
> It is not possible to safely run your application in the environment
> you have described.
>
> - -chris

Chris,
Agreed.

Kumar,
You are limited by the 32-bit OS architecture. There, a process can have
max 2^32 Bytes of virtual memory. Out of that, 2gb will be system address
space and rest of the user address space. There is a 3 gb switch by using
which you can increase user address space by 1gb. But again that can make
system unstable as you are cutting down system address space. We were in
this situation and moved to 64-bit architecture 7-8 years ago. If you just
want to upgrade, I believe you can use 32-bit version of Java and Tomcat.
But if you want more memory power, you have to move to 64-bit environment.

Thanks!