Hello everyone!
I was wondering if it is reasonable for me to expect ocsp stapling (bz56148 )to
be fixed by the end of August. The reason I ask is that our corporate DV SSL
certificate expires at the end of August.  And I was thinking about getting a
new one with the ocsp must staple extension enabled. Obviously, it depends on
by 56148  being fixed.   The bigger question is it worth it? And what are
potential (browser) issues for running tomcat with must staple enabled
certificate? Since we now know that ocsp stapling works on java9 +jsse tomcat,
maybe someone here already has must staple enabled on their certificate running
a tomcat server and could possibly share the experience here.
С уважением,
Азат Усманов
Отдел разработки программного обеспечения
Институт экономики, управления и права (г. Казань)