From: Jean Pierre Urkens <jean-pierre.urk...@devoteam.com>
Sent: vrijdag 12 juli 2019 09:28
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Tomcat serving javascript files as text/html

Hi,

I recently upgraded my Tomcat-8.5 installation from 8.5.30 to the latest
version 8.5.43 and I am noticing that js files are served by Tomcat-8.5.43
with content-type: 'text/html' instead of 'application/javascript' as it is
configured in the mime-mappings.

Could someone clarify this (changed) behavior?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Jean Pierre Urkens

System Architect

Adv. Dev and Cloud Integration

 <tel:+32+14+722162> +32 (0)14 722162

 <tel:+32+478+838336> +32 (0)478 838336

 <mailto:jean-pierre.urk...@devoteam.com> jean-pierre.urk...@devoteam.com

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/devoteam>

 <https://plus.google.com/+Devoteam-group>

 <https://twitter.com/devoteam>

 <http://www.devoteam.com/>

Maatschappelijke zetel Devoteam NV/SA

Belgicastraat 17  - 1930 Zaventem
VAT: BE 0466.475.275  /  RPM Bruxelles - RPR Brussel