On July 19, 2019 5:51 PM André Warnier wrote:
>For some maybe useful background information, it may be useful to read this :
>https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TOMCAT/Windows#Windows-Q11

Thanks. Actually, I knew this as I am using procrun for an additional service,
which also doesn't find the OpenJdk.

So doesn't this boil down to why procrun doesn't pick up the OpenJdk
installation?

I verified that the ojdkbuild installer sets the appropriate Registry keys. Is
this a bug in procrun or does Oracle play some additional tricks?

Michael