Is there a simple tool that will show bandwidth utilization to and from the
Tomcat server?

I am looking for something that will provide an exact byte count of the
TCP/IP packets.

I would have thought this would be an easy find; however, after hours of
Googling around I have not yet been successful.

There are some options here:
https://www.comparitech.com/net-admin/free-bandwidth-monitoring-tools/ ,but
none of them specifically mention integration with Tomcat.

At the application level, if I just measure the byte flow into and out of
my application, I will miss the bytes in the TCP/IP headers.

Thx.

Mike