On 7/5/06, MW Janssen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is there a good and detailed manual (thus not the manual on Tomcat website)

Are you referring to:
  <http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/cluster-howto.html> ?

Following it enabled me to set up a 2-node cluster for the first time
in a few minutes, no problems encountered.

or any other documentation/info for clustering 2 tomcat servers? What I want
is 2 servers with tomcat installed to be clustered for failover and
loadbalancing.

So have you tried following the directions? If so, what didn't work?

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ [EMAIL PROTECTED]