Hello Experts

Several of my production servers were recently upgraded from Tomcat 9.0.14 to
9.0.24; immediately after the upgrade the servers started accumulating memory
in a steady trend that was not observed before. In addition, CPU utilization
that used to hover around 2% not sits at 8%.
For now the servers are still serving but I suspect they'll become unresponsive
in a few hours.
I loaded a heap dump from one of the servers into MAT and received the
following Leak Suspect:

One instance of "org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol" loaded by
"java.net.URLClassLoader @ 0x503f02c40" occupies 9,282,972,608 (96.88%) bytes.
The memory is accumulated in one instance of
"java.util.concurrent.ConcurrentHashMap$Node[]" loaded by "<system class
loader>".

The HashMap referenced in the report appears to be "waitingProcessors" inside
AbstractProtocol which contain 262K entries.

The same issue was reproduced using v9.0.26 as well

Please let me know whether I should provide additional information

Current setup of the production servers:
AdoptOpenJDK (build 11.0.3+7)
Amazon Linux 2

<Connector port="443" protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol"
                   maxHttpHeaderSize="16384"
                   maxThreads="500" minSpareThreads="25"
                   connectionTimeout="10000"
                   compression="on"
                   SSLEnabled="true" scheme="https" secure="true">
            <UpgradeProtocol className="org.apache.coyote.http2.Http2Protocol"
                keepAliveTimeout="20000"
                             overheadDataThreadhold="0"/>
            <SSLHostConfig protocols="+TLSv1.2+TLSv1.3">
                <Certificate certificateKeystoreFile="tomcat.keystore"
                             certificateKeyAlias="tomcat"
                             certificateKeystorePassword=""
                             certificateKeystoreType="PKCS12"/>
            </SSLHostConfig>