Hi James,

Peter Kreuser
> Am 02.10.2019 um 08:05 schrieb <jonmcalexan...@wellsfargo.com.invalid>
> <jonmcalexan...@wellsfargo.com.invalid>:
>
> Tomcat 7.0.63 and above.
>
> Navigate to the tomcat conf directory and open the web.xml with a text editor.
>
> In the filter section of the web.xml add the following filter
>
> <filter>
>   <filter-name>httpHeaderSecurity</filter-name>
>
> <filter-class>org.apache.catalina.filters.HttpHeaderSecurityFilter</filter-class>
>   <init-param>
>       <param-name>antiClickJackingOption</param-name>
>       <param-value>SAMEORIGIN</param-value>
>   </init-param>
> </filter>

+1

Beware to go with the defaults in a local environment. Set the parameter
includesubdomains of HSTS to false, or the browsers will redirect any other
subdomain-site to https! Not easy to get rid of this afterwards!

If you need different values for the headers (x-frame-options), you may also
copy these settings to your webapp‘s web.xml

Peter