From a long-time (occasional) list contributor :
That's a nice post, in many ways, and a good way to get quick and useful
answers.
I only regret that my own knowledge is not sufficient to provide such an answer.
(We regularly complain at people posting to this list, when their post is "not nice", so I thought we should also from time to time give kudos when it is).