On 11/17/2019 9:01 AM, Mark Thomas wrote:
On 16/11/2019 22:08, Adam Rauch wrote:
While testing 8.5.48, we now see NullPointerExceptions when our
ImageServlet code attempts to forward a request to a new location. In
8.5.47, the code works fine.
Thanks for reporting this. I can see what the problem is.

I updated the servlet4preview API in 8.5.x to align it with what was
released in Servlet 4 (some names changed). As part of that I aligned
the 8.5.x implementation code with 9.0.x. That removed a null check that
8.5.x needs. I'll cancel the 8.5.48 vote, get that fixed and roll an
8.5.49 release.

Mark

FYI: I've tested on 8.5.49 and everything looks good to me. Thanks, once again, for the quick turnaround, Mark!

Adam