On Friday, November 29, 2019, 6:59:38 PM GMT+8, Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
wrote:

On 29/11/2019 10:44, Karen Goh wrote:
> Hi experts,
>

> Basically, I have now upgraded my dynamic MVC web app to use openJDK 13 and
> running it with Tomcat 9.0.27. Windows OS. Eclipse 2019-09.
>
> Have been trying to tackling the problem with no avail.
>
> Would appreciate some tips on how to make these error go away.

<snip/>

> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Filter mapping specifies an
> unknown filter name [httpHeaderSecurity]

<snip/>

Where and how is this filter specified as being required?
Where and how is this filter defined?

Please see below

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
xmlns="http://xmlns.jcp.org/xml/ns/javaee";
xsi:schemaLocation="http://xmlns.jcp.org/xml/ns/javaee
http://xmlns.jcp.org/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_4_0.xsd"; version="4.0">
 <display-name>Archetype Created Web Application</display-name>
 <security-constraint>
 <web-resource-collection>
 <web-resource-name>Restricted Area</web-resource-name>
 <url-pattern>/search.jsp</url-pattern>
 </web-resource-collection>
 </security-constraint>
 <filter>
 <filter-name>SessionValidator</filter-name>
 <filter-class>Controller.SessionValidator</filter-class>
 </filter>
 <error-page>
 <error-code>404</error-code>
 <location>/error.html</location>
 </error-page>
 <error-page>
 <error-code>403</error-code>
 <location>/error.html</location>
 </error-page>
 <error-page>
 <error-code>500</error-code>
 <location>/error.html</location>
 </error-page>
 <error-page>
 <exception-type>java.lang.Exception</exception-type>
 <location>/error.html</location>
 </error-page>
</web-app>

Mark