I think it should be.

<filter>
      <description>DanglingSessionInvalidateFilter</description>
      <filter-name>DanglingSessionInvalidateFilter</filter-name>
      <filter-class>com.SessionInvalidateFilter</filter-class>
   </filter>
<filter-mapping>
      <filter-name>DanglingSessionInvalidateFilter</filter-name>
      <url-pattern>/restcall/*</url-pattern>
   </filter-mapping>

Here in below URL:

"http://backend_tomcat:8080/sdm/restcall/v1/platform//healthCheck";

sdm will be the context path.

But in another example that I shared in my last email, one use case
http://backend_tomcat:8080//sdm/restcall)(.*)/file_uploads my context path
itself contains //.

So, please suggest a viable solution which we can try to solve this
problem. :)

Thanks in advance for your help & support in resolving this issue.

Regards
Kushagra