Hi,

We are trying to use websphere 9 client form connecting to an IBM solution.

This dependencies are working in java standalone and all tests are ok.

When I start to integrate it into tomcat 9.x (currently 21), I had some trouble to start web container, because websphere client jar contains an /META-DATA/services/ for initializing some services using ibm security.

We don't need it on our project, because we are directly using authentication service with technical accounts.

Is it possible to disable this feature ?

Or is it possible to blacklist a service (or all, we don't need it) in tomcat or disable this feature in tomcat (this is the only webapp on this server) ?

Regards

C. Mourad Jaber