Hi,
I need to configure a load balancer with apache connector on a jelastic server that redirects requests to 6 server workers with tomcat 7 installed.
Atteched you can find extract from httpd.conf and workers.properties.
I need to send single request to tomcat server individually, so I set sticky_session to 0.
Could you tell me if parameters are configured correctly?
Is the collector able to handle all requests?
Could you give me some further advice?

Each tomcat server is configured with the following parameters:

    <Connector port="80" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
               maxThreads="400"
               connectionTimeout="20000"
               redirectPort="8443" />

The balancer has the following configuration:
Server version: Apache/2.4.39 (codeit)
Server built:   Apr  3 2019 18:54:14
Architecture:   64-bit
Server MPM:     event
  threaded:     yes (fixed thread count)
    forked:     yes (variable process count)

Thanks.
Best regards.