Transfer-Encoding: chunked

Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2020 03:46:13 GMT

[sys01@webgateway ~]$ curl -I -k "https://192.168.136.3:8443/%20";

HTTP/1.1 200

Set-Cookie:
JSESSIONID=DC2234708B03D66FFC6D30178F083145;path=/;Secure;HttpOnly

Transfer-Encoding: chunked

Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2020 03:47:54 GMT

Regards.

*ปฐวี สรรค์ชลPattavee SANCHOL*

* <http://www.thaidigitalid.com>   *

*Thai Digital ID CO.,LTD. <http://www.thaidigitalid.com>*

319, 25th Floor, Room 10-11, Chamchuri Square Building,
Phayathai Road, Phathum Wan, Bangkok
Thailand 10330
Tel : +66-029-0290 ext. 3317

E-mail : pattavee....@thaidigitalid.com