Hello,

I am setting up a tomcat cluster (only two nodes on separate servers)
for load-balancing and sessions replication purpose.

The session replication is working fine from node1 to node2 (i can see
the primary session on node1 and the backup session on node2).

But when the load balancer choose node2, the replication is not
working. I can see the primary session on node2, but nothing on node1.

I even tried to recreate the node2 from scratch, configure and start
it => it does not change. Node1 is still replicating well but node2 is
not.

Is it normal ?

Thanks for your help.