Hello,

Thank you for your answers.

I changed <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern> to <url-pattern>*.jsp</url-pattern>
I also un-commented the line:
servletResponse.setContentType("text/html; charset=" + Finals.S_CHARSET);

It looks like the problem is solved.

> André Warnier wrote:
> As another way of avoiding that problem, you may also want to change in web.xml :
> <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
> by something that applies *only*to HTML responses.

Shall I leave <url-pattern>*.jsp</url-pattern> as it is, or can you suggest another pattern?

Thank you and best regards,
--
Léa