пн, 10 февр. 2020 г. в 02:32, M. Manna <manme...@gmail.com>:

> [...], we would like
> to check using JMX whether this is present somewhere in session. Debugging
> has not resulted into a successful outcome.
>
> We appreciate if this is not possible, but just wanted to check if tomcat
> currently emits anything related to this.

The Manager web application (that comes with Tomcat) is able to
display contents of a session:

- Click on the number that shows the count of active sessions in a web
application. You will see a list of active sessions.
- Click on sessionid. You will see a list of all attributes for that session.

You may look into the source code for HTMLManagerServlet to see how
"sessionDetail" command is implemented.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko