Hi,

I need to be able to install my own DirContext into all applications that
start within Tomcat so that I can get content that is outside the web app
globally for all web apps. Also I would like to be able to install one as
well for each web app independent of each other.

How would I go about doing this?

Mike Wannamaker
Senior Software Developer
Hummingbird Ltd.
552 Princess St, Kingston, ON, K7L 1C7
Tel: (613) 548-4355 x4535
Fax (613) 548-7801
E-Mail: Mike Wannamaker

www.hummingbird.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication is privileged and contains confidential
information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized
disclosure, copying or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this message in error, please contact the sender and