Wow, I think I’ve gotten more help in 10 minutes from this users group than in
2 weeks from anywhere else I’ve tried.

 I’ll try to respond as quickly as I can but I want  to test your various
suggestions, so it might be tomorrow before I can do them justice.

Thank you all so much!
Ellen Meiselman
elle...@gmail.com