Hi All,

Due to the recent issues with Chrome 80, we have had to make some changes
for our context.xml to have SameSite attribute setup for CookieProcessor

What we've noticed is that even though CookieProcessorBase captures and
assigns the correct value (e.g. "None" or "Lax"), the Network tab of
browsers (e.g. Firefox, Chrome) always shows SameSite as "Unset". But if
you observe the response header, it's actually setting the correct value.

The question is - Would this be expected? Or, do we have to fix something
here for browsers?

Regards,
M. MAnna