Hi Christopher,

Am 09.03.2020 um 22:50 schrieb Christopher Schultz:
> That's not a super-secure solution. You really should specify a
> correct whitelist pattern instead of "accept all".

thanks for your comment.
You are fully right, but as this seem to will be fixed with the next
tomcat version, I see it only as a temporary work-around.

After the new version is released the configuration option can be
completely removed again.

I'm not sure if it is worth to find the correct options you have to
allow, as tomcat does not log any reason why the connection was refused.

Gruß
Matthias

Rich Cook