Hello,

When I deploy my war it produces the below error message, telling me
to pass  the "--enable-preview".  I can add the "--enable-preview" to
my tomcat start.sh script dev environment to resolve the problem.
However, if I launch the production tomcat using the jsvc binary (to
bind to port 443 instead of 8443), the JSVC binary doesn't seem to
pass the "--enable-preview" parameter.

What must I do to allow JSVC to accept and pass the "--enable-preview"
parameter?

apache-tomcat-9.0.27
jdk-13.0.1

18-Mar-2020 15:38:27.659 SEVERE [main]
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.filterStart Exception
starting filter [FrameSecurityFilter]
        java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Preview features are
not enabled for com/marsh/div/rock/emp/FrameSecurityFilter (class file
version 57.65535). Try running with '--enable-preview' (unable to load
class ......)

BUT then if I try to add --enable-preview to the production JSVC
script environment:
"Invalid option --enable-preview
Cannot parse command line arguments"

Thank you for any and all help!