Da: Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>
Inviato: lunedì 30 marzo 2020 17:55
A: users@tomcat.apache.org <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Oggetto: Re: R: Support with error in launcher.log

Luigi,

On 3/30/20 08:38, Luigi Tagliafierro wrote:
> we have already tried to implement the legacy cookie processor but
> with no result.

What did you actually do? What was the actual result?

I suspect that because:

1. The cookie domain is invalid
2. This error has been present "for a long time"
3. Nobody seems to have noticed

This means that your cookie has never been working and nobody cares
about it. Perhaps whatever is using this cookie can simply be removed
from your application?

- -chris

> ________________________________ Da: calder <calder....@gmail.com>
> Inviato: lunedì 30 marzo 2020 13:14 A: Tomcat Users List
> <users@tomcat.apache.org> Cc: Alessio Torelli <atore...@doxee.com>
> Oggetto: Re: Support with error in launcher.log
>
> On Mon, Mar 30, 2020, 05:02 Luigi Tagliafierro
> <ltagliafie...@doxee.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> we are experiencing an error :  The bitbucket log
>> (/var/atlassian/bitbucket_home/log/launcher.log) constantly
>> repeats this error:
>>
>> "java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: An invalid domain
>>

> [.code.doxee.com] was specified for this cookie" .
>>

> Issue: the domain has a dot (.) at its beginning.
>

> The error has been present in the log for some time and continues
> to be.
>>
>> We contacted the support of atlassian, who after an analysis
>> suggested that we ask you about the error in question. Here the
>> link to the discussion, *and all the info, tests and steps we
>> took before contacting you* :
>> https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/24/SSP-4
2041

Our Tomcat version is: 8.5.29