Thanks, so we would be able to log this with AccessLogValve using the following patterns, right?
%{org.apache.coyote.connectionID}r
%{org.apache.coyote.streamID}r

*Manuel Dominguez Sarmiento*

On 31/03/2020 10:28, Mark Thomas wrote:
On 29/03/2020 16:16, Mark Thomas wrote:
On 29/03/2020 15:58, Manuel Dominguez Sarmiento wrote:
Do the streams with errors all share the same connection ID? I suspect
an error on one stream is triggering the closure of the connection and
what you are seeing is the fallout of closing the connection.
That makes sense and is kind of what we're suspecting. How can we check
the connection/stream id? Can this be logged by AccessLogValve?
Not easily at the moment. That looks like something we should fix. I'll
see what I can do for 9.0.34.
 From 8.5.54, 9.0.34 and 10.0.0-M4 the following request attributes will
be available for HTTP/2

org.apache.coyote.connectionID