Question:

I'm looking at the header of a "java.security" properties file. And I see:
# This is the "master security properties file". # # An alternate java.security properties file may be specified # from the command line via the system property # # -Djava.security.properties=<URL>

Not quite sure I get this. What exactly do I need to set for <URL>, in order to specify an override that's in the file system? Something starting with "file:///"? And why is it a <URL>? That sounds like you could set it to use an override file that's on some web server.

--
JHHL