hello all,

unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a clue as to what I'm doing
wrong. Currently, logging works with the direct entry of the HTTP
header. Unfortunately the automatic switching does not work yet. This
means that in case of direct requests, I have a minus sign at this
position.

Do you have another idea? Thanks in advance.