Am 2020-05-21 um 11:02 schrieb Mark Thomas:
On 20/05/2020 17:57, Osipov, Michael wrote:

Is there an option to proxy via HTTP/2? That should be able to handle
these sorts of situations more gracefully.

This seems to be broken for some reason in another way:

<snip/>

What now?

Turn on debug logging for o.a.coyote.http2 for both.

For httpd, disable/relax the overhead protection although it would we
worth looking at what httpd is doing to trigger that.

I did now the tests with h2/h2c direct and via proxy. Will send output privately.

What explicit overhead protection in HTTPd are you referring? mod_proxy_http2 does not provide any options. Please note that clients talk to HTTPd via HTTP/1.1 only.

Plese tell the exact tunable and I will retry.

Regards,

Michael