Hi, all. I'm getting close to releasing a new version of my Guise Mummy static site generation software.

I gave a presentation over Guise Mummy's use of embedded Tomcat to serve the generated site locally for testing before deployment. It uses a custom site root and web resource

https://guise.io/mummy/present/clean-urls

Although in my use case I instantiation and connect these things programmatically, someone in attendance (I think it was Remy, or maybe Chris) mentioned that I could also reference the customized versions in one of the configuration files and Tomcat would create the instance graph automatically.

I want to make the library flexible, so in this version I'd like to make sure that's possible. Could you remind me on the prerequisites for this, and what documentation I could look at? Does it use JavaBean conventions or some other conventions? (I assume I just need a no-argument constructor and some getters/setters, but I want to verify.) And in which Tomcat configuration would they go?

Thanks,

Garret