On June 11, 2020 2:32:51 PM UTC, S Abirami <s.abir...@ericsson.com.INVALID>
wrote:
>Hi Mark,
>
>We are using Apache Tomcat 9.0.33.
>I am not seeing any exception regarding it.

That isn't what I asked. I asked for the log messages .

Fortunately, you have provided the information I was looking for below.

>In our application the web-application will not be located under the
>CATALINA_HOME/webapps location.
>We placed in other location and mentioned the path in context tag with
>attributes path and docBase in server.xml .

It is strongly recommended you don't define Context elements in server.xml as
they only way to change them us to restart Tomcat.

> Here ,we mentioned the
>deployOnStartUp as false.
>Hence, I have created META-INF directory under the App_folder and
>created the context.xml and MANIFEST.MF files.

That won't work. The Context element in server.xml will be used. Either edit
the Context in server.xml or, better, move the Context definitions to
$CATALINA_BASE/conf/<engine name>/<host name>/

Mark