Hi Team,

Below are the details of the system and tomcat version
Old tomcat version: Apache Tomcat/6.0.35
New tomcat version: Apache Tomcat/8.5.5
Operating System: SunOS
OS Version: 5.10
Architecture: sparcv9
JVM Version: 1.8.0_101-b13
Vendor: Oracle Corporation

We are trying to migrate Apache Tomcat version 6.0.35 to 8.5.5.

We found the issue javax.xml.stream.FactoryConfigurationError: Provider
com.ctc.wstx.stax.WstxInputFactory not found in localhost logs.

[cid:image004.jpg@01D6433C.E23C4DF0]

Could you please assist on how we could resolve the issue.

Thanks & Regards
Lavitesh Verma
Software Engineering Associate
Amdocs Global SmartOps
[download12]+91.9810157771
OOO - 06/16 - 06/19
[cid:image001.jpg@01D2912B.17505E90]

This email and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential
and subject to the Amdocs Email Terms of Service, which you may review at
https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-terms-of-service
<https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-terms-of-service>