OK - related to the subject.

Does mod_jk have unit tests that we could use to do/help with
regression testing?

We found number of bugs in previous versions of mod_jk, but these were
unfortunatelly
bugs found in production environment.

Since then we started using Apache workbench and push to test but I
would be really interested to run some mod_jk native tests if
available.

Even if not available I would not mind creating some for the mod_jk
team for as long as someone from the mod_jk dev. team can assist with
hints of what are the most important scenarios.

Thank you,
Edmon