From: David Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 2:48 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Accessing a servlet

Did you reload the webapp after making the change?  All changes to
WEB-INF/web.xml or files in WEB-INF/classes and WEB-INF/lib will require
a reload before they become active in tomcat.

--David

McRaven, Brian wrote:

I was able to refer to a book I have and so I dropped the .class extensions altogether. I get an error that requested resource is not available still. Any suggestions on this? My web.xml file has this
entry:

   <servlet>
      <servlet-name>JustALittleTest</servlet-name>
      <servlet-class>JustAlittleTest</servlet-class>
   </servlet>

   <servlet-mapping>
      <servlet-name>JustALittleTest</servlet-name>
      <url-pattern>/JustALittleTest</url-pattern>
   </servlet-mapping>

And my action attribute="JustALittleTest".

Brian