De: Thomas Meyer <tho...@m3y3r.de>
Répondre à: Tomcat Users List <users@tomcat.apache.org>
À: users@tomcat.apache.org
Objet: Add custom Authenticator in context.xml
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 20:54:17 +0200

Hi,
a while ago I did write a little POC of how to add a
customauthenticator scheme to tomcat.
this is what I did come up with:
https://github.com/thomasmey/BearerTokenAuthenticator
It's rather complicated solution!Is there an more easy solution to add
a custom authenticator scheme to a Context/context.xml?
Mfgthomas