Hello Apache Tomcat,

I have an issue on the subject mentioned as the vulnerability scan flagged
out.

Plugin: 12085
Plugin Text: Apache Tomcat Default Files
Protocol: TCP
Port: 8080

Apache Tomcat 8.5.55 (x64-bit machines)

In my app folder (located in the webapp folder) I already had the necessary
error pages. Also indicated the error jsp file in the app's web.xml. How to
know what should be shown when they(user) enter the wrong site for tomcat?

Should it be showing this page below or it should show my custom error page
set in app's web.xml?
HTTP 404 No Found
The webpage cannot be found..
Most likely causes:...
- There might be a typing error in the address
- If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date

What you can try:

Rgs,
Fang