On 8/5/20 10:43 AM, calder wrote:
certificateVerificationh="none"

there's one issue (misspelling), though may not be a contributing
factor.

Corrected; no effect.

Jon McAlexander wrote:
I believe that

protocols="TLSv1.2">

should be

sslEnabledProtocol="TLSv1.2"

My understanding of the instructions is that "protocols" is correct for
an SSLHostConfig, whereas "sslEnabledProtocols" is correct for a
Connector without an SSLHostConfig. At any rate, I tried "protocols," "sslEnabledProtocol," and "sslEnabledProtocols"; no effect. Firefox still likes it just fine (and so does Safari), but Chrome chokes on it (and if there's a diagnostic to tell me the gory details of WHY it's choking on it, I don't know where to find it). And both Chrome and Firefox like the new LE cert just fine in httpd.

If it will help, the real domain is
https://test.wintouch.net

--
JHHL