On Fri, Aug 7, 2020 at 7:52 AM Christopher Schultz
<ch...@christopherschultz.net> wrote:

> Can you try 8.5.52 and see if that fails as well?-------

/me hangs head in shame.

I haven't had time to narrow down what the exact issue is (I suspect
APR), but there's something in the new (8.5.57) Dockerfile that breaks
rewrites for me.  In trying to find an 8.5.52 release (never did) and
trying 8.5.53, I also ended up building and testing an 8.5.51 docker
from the 8.5.57 Dockerfile, and rewrites were broken in that image.

So, I've updated my old Dockerfile with 8.5.57 SHA512 and version, and
now the rewrites work just fine.  I'll probably try to narrow it down
and see if I need to submit a defect on github, but for now, gotta get
8.5.57 in the pipeline.

Thanks for all the help.

Barry