Hi all,

Is anybody out there that could explain to me the way to know which
classpath is being used by shared.loader. Or better, for any loader.

My problem is the tomcat does not find a class that certainly is in
WEB-INF/classes.

I tried to set explicitly in all loaders by editing catalina.properties. My
last test has been giving the folders to the common.loader, this way:

*common.loader="${catalina.base}/lib","${catalina.base}/lib/*.jar","${catalina.home}/lib","${catalina.home}/lib/*.jar","${catalina.base}/aprenonline/WEB-INF/classes/lib","${catalina.base}/aprenonline/WEB-INF/classes/model","${catalina.base}/aprenonline/WEB-INF/classes/servlets","${catalina.base}/aprenonline/WEB-INF/lib/*.jar"*

But no way. Tomcat keeps on failing when JSP files try to make use of those
classes.

In all Tomcat manuals say that webapp's classes should be placed in
WEB-INF/classes when the WAR file is build. And certainly, they are. But
error continues. I also found some people that had this problem in the
past, and by then, it was resolved updating to new versions. I tried with
Tomcat 8 and 9.

Already spent four days in this, and I am totally stuck.

Please help.

Carles