Thank you for your clarification, Mark.

And I will try to provide it soon. So far, the app is working fine and I
have to put it on production soon. Now I have not time to recover the
situation, but am deeply interested in it. So, I will do it in short.

Carles

Missatge de Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> del dia dg., 30 d’ag. 2020 a les
2:25: