Hi Giorgio

Thanks for your explanation. After reading your explanation I looked at my Tomcat server.xml. I use host tags to attach hostnames to contexts.

My code was:
<Host name="acc.test.com" debug="10" appBase="/opt/tomcat/webapps/Test" unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true" xmlValidation="false" xmlNamespaceAware="false"> <Logger className="org.apache.catalina.logger.FileLogger" directory="logs" prefix="Test_log." suffix=".txt" timestamp="true"/>
</Host>

and in the Catalina/acc.test.com/ROOT.xml I had this
<Context path="/" docBase="" debug="0" privileged="true" />

I removed the forward slah in the path string and now everything works.

Thanks for your advice. I hope this information is helpfull to some else in the future

Thanks in advance,
M. Hiemstra