The README file explains how to override the systemd configuration. You
can either add ReadWritePaths directives [1] to grant access to more
paths, or set ProtectSystem=false [2] to disable the sandboxing completely.

Emmanuel Bourg

[1]
https://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd.exec.html#ReadWritePaths=
[2]