On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 12:15 PM Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org>
wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 12:06 PM Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> On 06/10/2020 07:30, Martin Grigorov wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > I face an issue with the NIO2 protocol.
>> > When I increase the request rate to more than 500 requests per second it
>> > starts failing with:
>>
>> I'm unable to reproduce this with a 10.0.x build requesting a simple
>> text file from the ROOT web app using NIO2 and Java 1.8.0_265.
>>
>> I see around 15k req/s and no failures.
>>

> I use latest 9.0.x.
> Let me try with non-embedded Tomcat!

Same build of Tomcat started with ./bin/startup.sh has no such problems!
It seems
https://github.com/martin-g/http2-server-perf-tests/blob/master/java/tomcat/src/main/java/info/mgsolutions/tomcat/TomcatEmbedded.java
either misses something or does something more than what conf/server.xml
does.
I've tried to minify server.xml by removing all listeners, valves and JNDI
related stuff but it still works fine.