On 16.12.2020 19:39, Kevin Oxley wrote:
We are trying to support SSO SAML 2.0 for user authentication in Tomcat
(9.0.22).   Can anybody provide a reference to a pre-integrated SAML SSO
valve implementation that you've had a good experience with?

searching Google for "SAML SP for servlet engine" gives a few links, among them
this one :
https://dzone.com/articles/saml-single-sign-on-with-tomcat-and-picketlink

I haven't tried it myself. In my cases, I always use an Apache httpd front-end, which does the authentication prior to proxying to a back-end tomcat (with the Connector attribute ' tomcatAuthentication="false" '). In the front-end Apache2 httpd then, we use Shibboleth as the SAML SP side.
That works perfectly.