Thanks for reply!

We did changes in <CATALINA_HOME>/conf/web.xml.
But when the changes did not reflect, we made changes in specific app as
well. But we could not see the cookie as secure.

We verified by the response headers seen in chrome developer tool. The
cookie JSESSIONID does not have a secure flag.

By the way, Happy New Year!

--
Thanks & Regards
Amit Khosla