Hi everyone! About a year ago I asked the following question on the users-list
about  getting a illegal state exception when using parallel deployment in
tomcat 7
https://www.mail-archive.com/users@tomcat.apache.org/msg133549.html
since I wasn't able to find a solution we kinda avoided using parallel
deployment on production enviroment.Recently I got back to that issue(which is
also can be seen when using tomcat in eclipse w\o parallel deployment)
I've been able to fix the issue with eclipse by changing <Context
reloadable=true> to <Context reloadable="false"> ,but the question is how to
fix the error  when using  regular(non eclipse ) tomcat with parallel
deployment (just like I specified in the original question a year ago -link
above)
Since the non eclipse tomcat config doesn't use reloadable attribute, and the
default for reloadable is false I'm not sure what else to do?I wonder does
reloadable attrubute even playing any role when using it with parallel
deployment? Any help is appreciated.
С уважением,
Азат Усманов
Отдел разработки программного обеспечения
Казанский инновационный университет имени В.Г.Тимирясова